Old 30-05-2003, 04:09 PM
Sed5555

Default any great gardens in colorado?

I'm travelling there in July. Any great gardens to check out?

Hudson Gardens is located just south of Englewood. This is a casual,
visitor-friendly garden with gravel paths. It has a "country" feel to it.
Denver Botanic Gardens is in the heart of Denver. It is a more formal, but also
more extensive garden.
They have a new garden in downtown Denver, based on a traditional French garden
but created with xeriscape plants. I can't remember the name of it, but if I
find out I'll send it to you by email.
Denver Water Dept. has a xeriscape garden but it's not very large.
sed5555