Old 30-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Lisa

Default Need to Order Bottom Drain TODAY (maybe valves) - But Which Type?

Thanks. I've seen his site - great stuff but on this project I'm not
crazy about a diy. They are only about $50 and I don't want to mess
around cutting my liner with a diy project. I'm also incredibly fedup
with the pond process.

My pond is pretty much dug but I have to decide if I want an
under-liner or above/retrofit drain.

Is there any difference other than aesthetics? Which should I go for.
My thought is the drain install is a big deal with leveling, etc. and
would be a major project and I'm not seeing the big benefit.