Old 30-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Eeek!! What Happened to My Pond? ("The Big Dig" Continued...)

There is never an end to a pond dig story, you know that!

Next chapter: Green water, Algae, Dead Koi, Heron, Raccoon, and the biggest
next chapter?...How do I make my big pond bigger?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message
Great Pictures. Will you be adding more of the construction of the

sunroom?
I sure hope so. I would like to see what it all looks like when finished
.......sort of like ..the end of the story "and they lived happily ever
after"
Cathy

"Critical Popperian" wrote in message
om...