Old 30-05-2003, 04:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Need to Order Bottom Drain TODAY (maybe valves) - But Which Type?

"Lisa" wrote in message
om...
Thanks. I've seen his site - great stuff but on this project I'm not
crazy about a diy. They are only about $50 and I don't want to mess
around cutting my liner with a diy project. I'm also incredibly fedup
with the pond process.

My pond is pretty much dug but I have to decide if I want an
under-liner or above/retrofit drain.

Is there any difference other than aesthetics? Which should I go for.
My thought is the drain install is a big deal with leveling, etc. and
would be a major project and I'm not seeing the big benefit.

Lisa I had all of the same fears, but went with the under liner install. The
pipe is hidden which is nice, and getting the bottom level was actually very
easy. As for the hole in the liner...I used a Beckal Boot, but my pipe clamp
did not fit, so right now I have a bottom drain with no clamp...no leaks.
Amazing.

BV.