Old 30-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Scopata Fuori

Default Decree fungicide

" Have you been part of the 8 inches of rain in the month of May climate
group? That's got to be rough.

Yep, that's me. But it is SUNNY today, and 75 degrees...and guess what!
Blaze, both of them (far as the guess goes, because I don't think they are
Don Juan as labeled) have popped. As has Red Cascade, and a few of the Cl.
White Dawn. I think that's Gemini with an armload, and Pink Grootendurst is
covered with drooping blooms.

Does anyone else's Pink Grootendurst's blooms have droopy necks? It's the
only one I have like that.

Off to get the digital camera...the Blaze over the arbor looks great!
Unfortunately, the pair of dead rose trees flanking it look like hell. Maybe
I'll spray them green, drop some silk foliage and flowers in stiff black
stubs, and let 'em go...

Scopata Fuori

BTW, anyone else look at the comparison of my minis with Messenger, and
without? It is indeed Group 1 that received Messenger. Even my roseclueless
husband could easily spot the obvious difference in overall vigor, health,
size, and number of blooms.

There are four photos from similar angles, of both sets of seven miniatures
roses, total eight pictures.