Old 30-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Jane Ransom

Default Tractor Lawnmower _ Husqvarna any thoughts?

In article , Simon Avery
writes

Different things for different needs - please don't say "give it a
wide berth" when it may suit a particular garden more.

I am quoting a couple of friends who have them and rue the day they
bought them because they have to spend hours unclogging them. How often,
in this country, do you mow when the grass is bone dry??
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,