Old 31-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Hussein M.

Default Japanese Maple

On Thu, 29 May 2003 00:29:03 +0100, "shannie" wrote:

There you are. All you need is an under planting of Mind your Own
Business and you have your Japanese bit!

Huss

lol...It's underplanted with periwinkle, looks rather nice when the leaves
behave themselves and heuchera behind it set it off nicely, I really do like
it and am pleased that yours has righted itself, possibly mine will
too...you've given me some hope at least

It seems we like the same plants. Have you seen Vinca difformis. It's a
very pretty paler and mauver blue and is interesting in combination with
the commoner major and minor. It is also very tidy in habit and when it
sends out layering shoots, roots tidily into separate clumps.

I am a great fan of heucheras too. Such good value.

Regards

Hussein
Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.