Old 31-05-2003, 10:44 PM
SugarChile

Default Hi - introducing myself...

Your garden sounds lovely. Our winters here are too cold for rosemary, so
I'm especially covetous of your established one! I've got a diverse mix of
perennials, herbs, fruits, ornamental shrubs and trees, and a vegetable
garden--as much of everything as I can manage to squeeze onto my quarter
acre of paradise.

To killfile just means to set your mail program to automatically delete any
messages from persons who are consistently rude, offensive, or just plain
nuts. It seems that every newsgroup has a few, and this one is no
exception, but as I said, on the whole this is a very helpful and
interesting place to hang out.

Cheers,
Sue

Zone 6, Southcentral PA

Hi Sue, and thanks for the welcome. I'm not entirely sure what a kill
file is but I'm sure I learn! The garden has established rosemary,
flags, lavatera and rose. I have recently planted some clematis, a
small apple tree, more roses, a jasmine, a peony, some violas, herbs,
alpines, and a whole heap of stuff in pots. There's also an unhappy
ceanothus by the back wall. I go out every night and worry over the
poor dears, and generally fuss about. The garden backs onto playing
fields and, behind those, reservoirs and marsh land. It's very
peaceful, not vey sunny, and gets visited occasionally by geese!

Michael.