Old 01-06-2003, 12:44 AM
Paulo

Default Small question

I know a very good growerr in Switzerland, it is located in Gelterkinden
(Baselland)

--
Paulo
"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
.be...
Does anyone know an orchid grower in the USA that exports plants in small
quatities to Europe.
There are a lot of nice plants in the US and I would like to buy some
everyonce in a while. The thing is, I often can't find them anywhere else
and noone seems to want to sell any to me.
Am I doomed to get my plants here in Europe or is there any hope for me.

Or
do I have to save a lot of money, buy a plainticket and come to the US to
buy 2 or 5plants each year.
Honnestly I can't afford a trip. I'm still just a student at a Univ. In
other words I'm almost allways broke.
Peter