Old 01-06-2003, 01:32 AM
John Rutz

Default plant prop-er-up-ers

*muffin* wrote:
what do you guys use to prop up your lilies to the surface?
I have a 3 ft depth in most areas,,,
aarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

**grummmble**

yea I know,,,,, should been done with MORE thought,, but after a 6 yr old
hole in the ground,, I was ready for ANYTHING to get this pond in, & I never
thought to check it out before the liner was put IN.

-- Old weathered concrete blocks will be fine even if you drop one
with three feet of water it wont hit hard enough to hole the liner
( this from experience dropping one from 3 ft up into 18 in water )
once you get high enough you can level the pot prety easily if needed

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com