Old 01-06-2003, 07:20 AM
Reka

Default Small question

Peter, I have an extensive set of links for European orchid growers, if you
are interested.

--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.be...
Does anyone know an orchid grower in the USA that exports plants in small
quatities to Europe.
There are a lot of nice plants in the US and I would like to buy some
everyonce in a while. The thing is, I often can't find them anywhere else
and noone seems to want to sell any to me.
Am I doomed to get my plants here in Europe or is there any hope for me.

Or
do I have to save a lot of money, buy a plainticket and come to the US to
buy 2 or 5plants each year.
Honnestly I can't afford a trip. I'm still just a student at a Univ. In
other words I'm almost allways broke.
Peter

---