Old 02-06-2003, 01:56 AM
SugarChile

Default list of perennials - seeking information

Try __The Well Tended Perennial Garden__, by Tracy Disabato-Aust. It's a
well written book that will answer many of your questions and give you a
strategy on how to care for you garden.

No affiliation, etc.

Sue

Zone 6, Southcentral PA
" OK, I know this is asking a lot. However, I have decided I need some help
here. What I have is a big garden with a lot of perennial plants. The ones
that I have put in I know the names of, and I have basic growing
information on them, but I just don't know which of these plants want to
be cut back ever, and if so, when. If anyone knows where I can go to find
out when/if to cut back a plant, or if anyone can comment on any of these
plants in particular, that would be great.