Old 02-06-2003, 02:56 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Florida BSF convention Ft. Myers

On Wed, 28 May 2003 17:22:14 -0400, Jim Lewis
wrote:

I'm back from Ft. Myers.
Great time, b..........
If you live in Florida....and say you do bonsai....but didn't
go....
Well, to bad, you missed it !!
============

Well, Dale, if the Florida Society would ever do anything but
tropicals, tropicals, tropicals, I'd be there. The last one

they
did that had anything that was really UN-tropical was in Ft.
Walton Beach. And I was there. We'll see what they have in
Brevard next year.

Jim, Send in your registration money now because after you

hear
what we are planning you'll be coming.

Sounds great, Rob! Expect to see me there. I've often thought
that titi would make a neat bonsai, so you may expect to see me
in that workshop. ;-)

Thanks for the heads up.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Just back
from St. Pete where Mick Sgroi and I dug five or six nifty
50-year-old natal plums. _I_ even brought one home. Total
number of true tropicals now in my collection: 2 ;-)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++