Old 02-06-2003, 08:08 AM
FPillar

Default Dieffenbachia/ Dumb Cane

I am trying to compile as much data as possible to write a presentation on the
above plant classafication for a Biology class at Chicago State Univesity. Most
of the information that I have seen does not provide me with the necessary
materials needed to complete this presentation. If you can provide me with
detailed information, including photographs concerning this specific
classification of plant I would be very appreaciative.

I'm providing my E-Mail Address for your convience

Thank You in advanve for your assistance
Reginald Bolling