Old 02-06-2003, 08:08 AM
FPillar

Default Dieffenbachia/ Dumb Cane

I am trying to compile as much data as possible to write a presentation on the
above plant classafication for a Biology class at Chicago State Univesity. Most
of the information that I have seen does not provide me with the necessary
materials needed to complete this presentation. If you can provide me with
detailed information, including photographs concerning this specific
classification of plant I would be very appreaciative.

I'm providing my E-Mail Address for your convience

Thank You in advanve for your assistance
Reginald Bolling

Dieffenbachia Dumb Cane Andy89 United Kingdom 4 23-11-2014 11:13 PM
Dieffenbachia MaxMustermann Gardening 4 06-12-2005 11:22 AM
Dieffenbachia questions JC Gardening 4 16-06-2005 02:55 PM
Dripping Dieffenbachia David D. Gardening 4 14-10-2004 12:41 PM
Dieffenbachia Lemon Tropic Alwyn Williams United Kingdom 0 10-02-2003 01:29 PM