Old 02-06-2003, 10:00 AM
Serena Blanchflower

Default Another "what's this?" question...

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 22:53:03 +0100, "Martin Richards"
wrote:

If only I was that good with Photoshop... No, it was real enough (or a
hallucination also affecting the camera). If anyone's going to Wakehurst I
could probably give directions to find it so you can check for superglue -
it was alonsgside a main path, and the purple-leaved oak tree next to it is
pretty hard to miss (and that _did_ have a label, quercus purpurea or there
abouts)

Failing that, you could try emailing the RHS (the contact details from
the Wakehurst site can be found at
http://www.rbgkew.org.uk/aboutus/intouch.html). It's possible that
they would be willing / able to identify it.

--
Cheers, Serena

Sometimes I sits and thinks ... and sometimes I just sits. (Punch cartoon)