Old 02-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Timothy

Default ChemLawn

On Mon, 02 Jun 2003 08:58:04 -0400, Eduard Nemirovsky wrote:

Any suggestion about using ChemLawn service, please.

Well I did a quick search with google using "chemlawn complaints" and got
some major hits. I'm sure if you added your location to the search you
would get even more details.
Imho (in my humble opinion) chemlawn and the like are a big waste of
money. You'd be better off ( not to mention safer) with the kid down the
street pulling your weeds and mowing your lawn. Or you could hire a local
yawn company instead of a huge national chain who could care less about
you and your property.

Here's a link to a great page on natural lawn care from the city of
Seattle:
http://www.ci.seattle.wa.us/util/lawncare/

--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com