Old 02-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Diane Mancino

Default Off Topic: Why Can't I See My Own Posts?

I use outlook express too. Is there a free reader online? finding old posts
would be easier. If conversation is informative, I like to keep the whole
thread for reference

Diane

" I use Outlook Express. Interestingly, now that someone has replied, my
post
is now visible.

--
Kenni Judd

I'm not going to repost my So. Fla. Orchid Events message, since last

time
all the rest of you saw it several times, even tho I never did [till I

put
it in a different thread]. But can any of you tell me how to adjust my
settings so that I can see what I've posted?

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com