Old 03-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Mary Alice Kropp

Default Answer: Ducks, Witches, Wood and my VF liner

But if a she weighs the same as a duck, then she is made of wood, so she
must be a witch. So logically (even though it's not in the movie) if she
weighs as much as a duck, and ducks float, then she must be made of EPDM

and
will float given enough water underneath her.

So, then we can line a hole with her and fill her with water and put some
plants and fish in? I'm all for it!

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak
Updates 5/04/03

Testosterone is a great equalizer. It turns all men into morons.
- Giles, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pack

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
-- Vince Lombardi