Old 03-06-2003, 05:56 AM
MD

Default Off Topic: Why Can't I See My Own Posts?

I have that problem on abpo posting the few photos I've posted. It's weird
because others will respond to my photos, and I can see those posts...but I
can never see my original.

I've never had that problem with text only. I use OE with a mac and
adelphia.

MD

From: "Diane Mancino"
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 22:17:47 GMT
Subject: Off Topic: Why Can't I See My Own Posts?

Adelphia here and it happens to me too. Makes it seem like the posts sent
are ignored lol, or you forgot what you said in the first place
"Ray @ First Rays Orchids" wrote in message
What news reader do you use?

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
I'm not going to repost my So. Fla. Orchid Events message, since last

time
all the rest of you saw it several times, even tho I never did [till I

put
it in a different thread]. But can any of you tell me how to adjust my
settings so that I can see what I've posted?

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com