Old 03-06-2003, 06:20 AM
*muffin*

Default *MY* pond pics

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Muffin,

Your pond is awesome! I was worried at the beginning pictures,

lolol,, so was *I* (giggle)

but by the
end, I am impressed! Great job!

thank you!!!
I really am astonished how every plant & thing I fix makes SUCH a
difference..........
I have many vines waiting to grow up that lattice fence in the back to give
color & some blocking.

we got started on another project, at the moment,, so my filters will have
to wait till we get the 'correct' hoses, etc........ BUT we did decide to
hook up the old sand filter....... (VBG) it is helping get rid of my algae
bloom slowly,,,

I even got an idea for my next pond element! I will make a filter/aerator
out of an old beer keg!

yea, my hubby looks at THAT beer-keg like bio filter I got, & he keeps
shaking his head,, "you paid what? for that?"

Where can I get old beer kegs from?

maybe ebay? or a brewery nearby?