Old 03-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Geoff Cashman

Default Stone Walls - Something better than mortar?

In article ,
Ann wrote:
(Geoff Cashman) expounded:

"Mending Wall" by Robert Frost:

One of my favorite poets, thanx for posting it.

Well then, here's an anecdote for you...

My mother-in-law attended Occidental College decades ago.
She and a friend of hers were sitting on a bench that faced
180 degrees from a bench that was a couple of feet behind it.
They were talking about Robert Frost giving a talk later in
the day. One of them commented about his advancing age, and
whether it would impact his talk.

A older gentleman turned around at that point, and introduced
himself: "Ladies, allow me to introduce myself. Robert
permaFrost!"

-Geoff