Old 03-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Browning, Karl

Default [IBC] Newbie

Hello. I just received my very first bonsai. I do not know for sure what
kind it is (most likely a juniper), it looks like a coniferous tree
though.

I have a question about outside placement for this type of tree. Would a
shaded porch be okay for it, or should I find a spot that will get some
direct sunlight. I believe it is an outside tree, but as it was a gift
and came with no markings or books, I really don't know.

Any help/hints would be welcome, and I have already printed the online
class from the IBC website.

Thank you.

--
Karl Browning