Old 18-02-2003, 03:22 PM
BobS

Default blizzard in the northeast USA

"Joe Zorzin" wrote in message
Man, this winter sucks. It started back in October, here in Taxachusetts-
with heavy snow - then after Christmas the temperature has been at or

below
zero most of the time- with frequent flurries. Now we had a blizzard last
night. Not getting much work done this winter! Oh, yuh, I can just

envision
a very, very, very muddy spring season- which will shut the loggers down

for
several weeks. Right now I have 2 log jobs going on and on both the

loggers
are coming to a stop because the snow is too deep. And, they're having
trouble getting their machines to start on the very cold mornings.

Maybe I should have stayed in accounting. G

--
Joe Zorzin
http://www.forestmeister.com

I always hear this is what causes the annual spikes in lumber prices
until July.