Old 03-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default mini update

John Rutz wrote:
the plants from last year in the veggie filter are doing well, no sign
of bloom on the Iris tho, the lilies in the Koi Pond are growing like
heck and starting to put out bud, so far tho no sign of growth from the
Lotus
lots of string algae where its supposed to be at the oulets from the
pumps but still have green water it seems to be slowly clearing

hopefully it has warmed up in wisconsin so my new plants will be shipped
once they root in maybe the green water will go away but with the
amount of sun i get on the pond who knows ;-)

My iris are blooming, both blue and yellows. Plants are
starting to perk up but it is still chilly here in the
Northeast. The rain continues - the drought is definitely over.

--
Bonnie
NJ