Old 03-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Fleemo

Default Can You Bury Drip-Line Hoses?

Wow, I really appreciate all the excellent feedback I've received
here. You guys are great!

One final question... does anyone know whether the color of the
plastic emitter (barely visible in the tiny holes in the 1/2" black
plastic tubing) indicates the flow rate of the emitters? I started
off with a drip-line using green emitters, then inadvertantly replaced
damaged sections with drip-line using yellow emitters. The yellow
ones don't seem to work nearly as well, yet they're all I can find in
the stores now. To date, my e-mailed inquirey to RainBird has gone
unanswered.