Old 03-06-2003, 10:56 PM
Edmund L. Castillo

Default [IBC] Rosemary

I have a pretty good cascade that I made from a small plant purchased about
three years ago from a nursery that had lots of herbs. It get woody quite
quickly, which is an advantage if you know how you want to train it. It
also grows quite fast. A third advantage is that if you need some
rosemary to put on the leg of lamb, you can just snip off an unnecessary
twig or two and strip the needles off. No need to grind them up. And you
can save them in a glass spice bottle.

Ed Castillo in northwestern Virginia