Old 04-06-2003, 02:08 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Rosemary

Jim, I'll let you sort out what is relative and is not, but I
found these
using "rosemary as bonsai" in Google. Some were out of date

and others were
404 but these were active today at least.

http://search.gardenweb.com/search/n...mary+as+bonsai

http://forum.bonsaitalk.com/showthre...6755ae6ecc34b1
b&forumid=15&threadid=491
http://www.evergreengardenworks.com/rosemary.htm
http://www.bonsaisite.com/faqn3.html

I was searching Google anyway so added this to my

searches....if you've
already found them sorry.

Nope. Hadn't googled yet. T'was on my to do list.

Thanks for saving my time. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++