Old 04-06-2003, 03:44 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default *MY* pond pics

thanks

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
Muffin, Your pond looks great and the vines on the lattice will be

awesome.

Just Me, This is an on line supplier I use in work and at home for plastic
drums and any kind of fittings you could dream of. Some of the drums are
reasonable and they ship UPS from local warehouses so shipping cost are
lower.
http://www.mcmaster.com/

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Muffin,

Your pond is awesome! I was worried at the beginning pictures, but by

the
end, I am impressed! Great job!

I even got an idea for my next pond element! I will make a

filter/aerator
out of an old beer keg! Fill it with polyester batt, and then trickle

in
water and out of it for sedimentation and bio-filtration. Now all I

need
is
a beck's beer or Guinness keg. Better yet one of those 151 proof

Kentucky
moonshine type kegs! Pile up 3 of them for water to flow in to each

other
on it's way back to the pond! Where can I get old beer kegs from?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"*muffin*" wrote in message
ok,,, here are some pics of the pond we put in...
http://community.webshots.com/album/74707665onrGAN

I'll take any comments, suggestions & criticisms (VBG)
the original hole had been sitting there for 6 yrs,,,,, then cleaned

out
*some* may 11th,,,,,,, the start of the project!!

umm, I may have to re-do some of the pics on the site I uploaded the

FULL
big file on some..... let me know if you have a problem.

( even "I" can't believe how far I've gotten with it!)