Old 04-06-2003, 05:08 AM
Jeffrey J. Potoff

Default Fragrance of Gold Medal

lms wrote:
In article , says...

I don't cut many. If I bring them inside, they hold their color. Leave
them on the bush and the fade away. Since I grow roses for how they
look outside, on the bush, Gold Medal is not a useful plant for me.

Gold Medal is useful as all hell here. Maybe you're not giving it enough
water.

It got plenty of water. I don't like the color it fades to. I'm
allowed to have an opinion on what colors I like, right? Well, IN MY
OPINION, Gold Medal isn't that great of a rose.

I dug mine up this spring and replaced it with Fragrant Plum.

J.