Old 04-06-2003, 05:20 AM
Sekanek

Default How to bloom my Epidendrum

I have both Epidendrums and Encyclia's in bloom now , to me there isnt a
trick
mine bloom when they want too , for me patience is the main thing, I have a
couple that havent spiked for about 3 years now . I hope they will bloom
this summer ....we shall see
Good Growing
Todd Wharton

"GMc" wrote in message
I've had this epidendrum for several years (lost the label, don't know the
name) it was in bloom when purchased with small redish flowers. It has

never
bloomed since.

It seems I have tried every variable. I have split it apart and growing

some
in different locations, some with more sun than others. Varying amounts

of
water, etc.

We're going on 6 years now with no bloom. What's the secret? Anybody got

any
ideas?

GMc