Old 04-06-2003, 10:20 AM
The Devil's Advocate

Default pics of our veggie plot

Excellent, well done, it really is great to see results for ones efforts. By
the way if you want to try a lettuce that really tastes of something, in our
opinion Winter Density is the best. Don't be fooled by the 'Winter' in the
name, it is wonderful through the growing season

shannie wrote:
: Hi all,
:
: Im very chuffed with how our veggie plot has gone over the past
: couple of months, a lot of thanks due here to everyone who answered
: and is still answering my daft questions. If you'd like to see what
: it's like I've put some pics here, even put a pic of our first
: lettuce..lol
:
: http://community.webshots.com/user/shannie150
: