Old 04-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] 2 Problem Trees

Dmitry:
Have patience.... some trees respond faster than others. Of course the
use of a propagation mat in the make-shift greenhouse would also help or
at least speed up the recovery...

Carl L. Rosner

PS: My Buttonwood took almost a month to recover.

Dmitry Akselrod wrote:

Thank you everyone for your suggestions!

Upon further examination of the tree, I noticed that most of the branches
have dried out. I defoliated the branches that seems to be still alive and
cut off some of the dead wood. I soaked the tree in sink for a while and
watered it heavily. I then made a quick plastic bag tent thingie. I put
the tree in a quick home made green house. I will attempt to leave it in
the green house for about a week. My hopes are that I will some growth.

Hopefully, in a week, I will see something new green buds.

Again, thanx everyone,

Dmitry

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++