Old 05-06-2003, 01:32 AM
Karen

Default Looking forward to plastic flowers blooming

Diane Mancino wrote:
Being plant people, I bet you feel the same as I do.

I have a retirement home on one of my mail routes. Sweet people, always
happy to see me. I was taken back by what the Retirement Home's management
decided to do this year...Hang artificial flower baskets instead of real
ones. I was ticked. we had such a long winter here that when we finally saw
the spring flowers, It was a good feeling. New blooms always do that for me.
Something to get excited about. Those fake plants have no life- and these
folks still do.

We wouldn't plant flowers if we didn't look forward to tomorrow. No matter
what our age

I work in a nursing home. We plant real flowers!