Old 05-06-2003, 02:56 AM
animaux

Default Day Lilies Not Blooming

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 01:12:40 +0000 (UTC), (Victor M.
Martinez) wrote:

animaux wrote:
Not all bloom repeatedly. You may have a few varieties and cultivars which do.
I do not. The only re-blooming I have are Stella D'Orro.

I stand corrected, I was thinking of something else.
Our day lillies are about halfway through their blooming season now.

Yes, the species are flowering now and have been for weeks. The newer
selections are starting to bud up and bloom. They are truly a great perennial.
My hope is that one day they will find a way to make the foliage dark purple and
variegated! The perfect plant.