Old 03-03-2003, 03:55 AM
C1000mg

Default My discus have their fins closed !!!!

My discus are with their fins closed all the time and some of them are no
coming out they are always hiding, I just got them 4 days ago, but before
that I had 2 nice snakeskin in the same tank but thay died because an
overdose of CO2, thanks to my Yeast DIY CO2 system, I change half of the
water and after 6 days I got 4 small ones, 2 snakeskin and 2 pigeon blood,
they are about 1,5" in a 33 gallons tank... can it be because bacterial
infection, or is just because they are new in the tank??? (the first pair
was nice looking after 2 days), and how much food should I feed them, frozen
food a mix of bloodworms and brine shrimp with Zoe (vitamin) and Garlic
Guard... 1, 2 or how many cube of frosen food???

Thanks