Old 05-06-2003, 09:18 AM
Alan Gould

Default New Garden Forum from the UK...!!

In article ,
PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003™ writes
Well... thanx for ur non support... but I will make it sucessful, and yes I
have done a lot of hard work at it, and not for nothing...

And dont knock it until u try it... Thats typical of people in the UK...
always knocking things and people down... pessamists...and yes I am from the
UK... before u think otherwise...

Some of us here have been round the block more than a couple of times.
A degree of cynicism tends to creep in when people who are not prepared
to name themselves try to push commercial interests in a recreational
gardeners discussion group. Your site is well set up and it has most of
the necessary facilities to handle the business you aim for. Without the
earthy touch of hands-on garden husbandry however it will struggle to
survive in a very competitive environment.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.