Old 05-06-2003, 09:19 AM
Mark Allison

Default Blisters on Peach and Nectarine trees

Hi,

I planted a peach 'Peregrine' and a nectarine 'Lord Napier' tree in Spring
2002. All through 2002 I didn't get a single leaf. This year, the trees are
covered in leaves and seem to be growing well.

However in the last couple of weeks I have noticed bright red "blisters"
appearing on the leaves of the trees. All the blossom was killed in our
late severe frosts.

Does anyone know what caused the red blisters? Will the trees live?

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.allisonmitchell.com