Old 05-06-2003, 09:20 AM
Mike

Default Ant infestation

In article , Jo Ling
writes
Oh, right, so you won't have sampled the delights of my software then! ;-)

nope

Have you ever been to Condor in Arbroath?

No. The nearest I got was to H.M.S.Cockrane at Rosyth for a few days
when I missed my ship H.M.S.Gambia. I then had to travel from Rosyth to
Loch Eriboll :-)) Most wonderful scenery and a smashing time. I missed
the ship by 5 hours and it took me 5 days to get to Loch Eriboll.

Any ex H.M.S.Collingwoods about, I have arranged the 2004 Reunion this
morning :-)) Will be in touch.

Mike

Forthcoming reunions.
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more