Old 05-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default trapped skunk

In ,
wrote:

*It is wrong to relocate wild animals. It spreads
*disease (that is how rabies spreads so fast) and
*the animal is unlikely to adapt to the new area
*anyway.
*
*If you have a pest animal that you need to get rid of,
*trap it and kill it humanely. It is more humane.

All due respect, I am a veterinarian, and I only trap and release in
conjunction with a licensed wildlife rehabilitation facility. I appreciate
your input but I do not believe it is applicable to my situation.

--
hillary israeli vmd
http://www.hillary.net