Old 05-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default zygopethalum question

Hi
For several years now i have had a couple of Zygo hybrids. They are all
doing well but. Because of the very fast growth, I have to repot every year.
At the moment I'm using stone pots with a diam of 25 cm for each plant. I
have tried to divide a plant last year in to smaller plants but they all
died. I made sure that they all had a minimium of 4 bulb's and a nice number
of roots. So why did they buzz off???
I'll be posting a pic in the other newsgroep just to give an example of how
they look.
The other plants that I just repot each year never have a problem.
Please if anyone has an idea, or if its just me, tell me.
thanks for all the other info to my last questions
Peter