Old 06-06-2003, 01:20 AM
RichToyBox

Default Need to Order Bottom Drain TODAY (maybe valves) - But Which Type?

Anything on the flex pvc will go wherever the pvc goes, and it will go
everywhere but where you want it. Try a length of ABS pipe from the bottom
drain to the flex pipe, or use fittings and eliminate the flex pvc.
--
RichToyBox

"Lisa" wrote in message
om...
Someone just sent me an email saying that the Aqua Wizard will float
if using flex pvc and I'll have to put rocks on it. And I already
ordered it. I can't believe it - that's the last thing I want to do
is to mess around with putting rocks on this thing.

Doesn't anyone out there have this unit? It's been out for a while
now and I'd think more people would have one?