Old 06-06-2003, 04:20 AM
Tim Fischer

Default Duckweed in pond

wrote in message
Did you check out that product, Tim? That $199 is for a case(4 gallons)
of concentrate. (plus the friggin shipping)

We ended up signing a contract for a local service to take care of the pond
this year. It was $360 for the summer, which handles all submersed weeds,
algae, and duckweed. They claim they will come by every 3-4 weeks to check
up and do treatments when necessary. This was a bit more spendy than I had
hoped for, but at least we should have a clear pond in a few weeks. And
maybe I can watch them apply it and gather some knowledge to do it ourselves
in a future year.

Thanks (to all) for the tips though!

-Tim