Old 06-06-2003, 11:56 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] PS:Bonsai disease FAQ

HI Nina

Nina Shishkoff wrote:

I have had several trees of mine die from "disease", only I know
better than that; the trees were stressed, and that made them
susceptible to disease. If I had taken better care of them, they
could have fought off the disease themselves.

Nice point
I had few (pines) that I had for years 7-9 and cared so and so

lately I did more care and they died the following year before spring (because
of frost apparently )
could it have been that they got fragilized ? because of too much feeding during
the previous summer maybe ?

Or happiness for too much care ?:-)
BTW
My last coral maple is growing fine .. just one tip of a cut branch started witing
and I put CUSO4
in spray against Virticillium in case.. a "" paranormal story about":
BUT also added a Magic stone ( am kidding) I took that stone 2 fists size 25
years ago
in Santorini island in Greece must have been a stone thrown from the Volcano as
is
quite red with some Sulphur yellow crystals ..
and I noticed that the pots with plants where I put that stone always have been
healthy
so I put in on my maple earth and in 10 days it started growing
Theo