Old 06-06-2003, 05:32 PM
fastfwd

Default Heavy Duty Pond Liner

My parents put in a pretty big pond and had to get a commercial outfit to
come out and line it with a heavy duty pond liner. It's some really thick
black stuff that they use in pig farm ponds or something. They had to use
some kind of special tool that melted the pieces together. I watched them
do it. It was like an iron that ran down the seem. My cousin is now
wanting to use what we had left to do his pond and I was wondering if any of
you guys know how he can join this thick black stuff? I see that Becket
tape and maybe some kind of cement is recommended, but does this work for
the really thick black stuff? I think he would like to do it as
inexpensively as possible so is there anything that you can improvise with?
Thanks!

--
A sickened mind and spirit
The mirror tells me lies