Old 06-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Corcoran. Bil

Default [IBC] Trident Maple Leaf Problem on Gallery

No...other than one 1/4 dose of dynagrow weeks ago and 1 small
application of Green King pellets (about 4 days ago) I haven't done
anything to this tree this year at all. It's in the same pot even same
spot on the deck as last year. I did the same things to the other two
Tridents as well which is basically nothing.

No pesticides, in fact I only use Carl Rosner's mix (soap, vegetable
oil, rubbing alcohol) but not on or near this tree ever. I haven't
pruned it in two years other than starting to remove the bad leaves last
night.

It was repotted early last year not this year.

I brought it out of cold storage and put it on the deck and watered
it...and that's it...again why I was leaning toward a fungus. We have
had a cool very wet spring so far which also leads me toward fungus but
again I have almost no fungus experience.

Thanks

==
== Did you do anything to this tree this year that you did NOT do to
== the other tridents?
==
== Spray (pesticide/fungicide), ad/withhold fertilizer, trim
== drastically???
==
== Did you repot this year?
==
== If so, did this one lose more root that the others?
==

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++