Old 06-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Joan

Default Armillatox Will Still be Available

I've just received this e-mail from the Armillatox manufacturer:

"Thank you for your email - we have decided that we will re-label Armillatox
in the UK and sell it as a 'Armillatox Soap Based Path & Patio Cleaner'

I think that most garden centres will re-stock now that we have made this
decision - the garden centres have been notified. Although, the new stock
may not have not worked its' way through the system it should be on the
shelves within the next few weeks.

Although we will have a new label the material will be exactly the same."

I expect that's good news for some of you!

Regards,