Old 06-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Wilson

Default Idea for a water feature...tell me what you think.

John Hines wrote:
"Wilson" wrote:

....what I'd like to do however is basically just have the 2x2 basin
at the top and a similar size catch basin at the bottom, I don't
want a pond and all the work that is involved with it and I don't
want fish....I just want the feature and to have it filled with
plants and then have a nice dry creek bed made with gray slate that
someone posted here recently in regards to a Japanese garden.

I'd look into plastic storage containers. I can get a 37 gal one, dark
green, for maybe $10 at the local home center. Pretty close to 2x2
dimensions. With proper rock work, it will hide very well.

Tks for the suggestion.

Turn off html, and check your links, I got a 404 on it.

Already did...that's what I appoligized for The link worked for me at
home and at work shrug

~Wilson~