Old 07-06-2003, 04:23 AM
Essjay001

Default Do foxes eat snails?

Ron wrote:
I wish they would eat the rooster that crows at the bottom of my
garden every night/morning

I am informed by someone who has bred chickens for years that if a
rooster is housed in a coop which is not high enough to allow him to
stretch his neck upwards when he crows, he will not crow. Crowing in
the evening might not matter but in the morning . . . . . . !

Have a word with the neighbours.

These would be the neighbours that burn car tyres regularly
These would be the neighbours who get fined for not sending their children
to school.
These would be the neighbours who through their bad behavior force an old
couple to sell their house back to the council at a loss and move away.
These would be the neighbours who with in weeks of my installing my pond
threw a sharp filleting knife in it.
These would be the neighbours who in the seven years I have lived here have
never taken their Labrador for a walk (it spends all its time chained up
outside)
These would be the neighbours from hell, talk to them I don't think so.