Old 07-06-2003, 07:08 AM

Default Koi Still Flashing

ok.. what did you treat with? what is your pH?
put together your water parameters and history and give Jo Ann a call.
1-251-649-4790 maybe she has some ideas. Ingrid

(MC) wrote:
I treated for Flukes several times, but it didn't seem to help. They
are still flashing and jumping a little. The water has warmed up
which should help their immune system, but it has also increased the
frequency of the flashing. Since they have had it for at least a
month, I am hoping it is not going to kill them. Hopefully they won't
jump out of the pond! I keep checking the water and everything looks
good with water quality.